Happy 20th B'day JBiebs!

I know it's a bit late. I got fever and headache since two days ago and I should've bed-rested. Well, I know I'm not the first belieber. I'm not the belieber since 2009. I'm not the other beliebers who more dedicate to you.
But, I know the media and a lot of people have been talking and saying things that they really don't know about you and I can feel what you feel. I mean sometimes I also feel "something" and when I visualize it, those people looked skeptical. They say like I was overreacting and blablabla. Honestly, it hurts. They don't know what I feel. But I believe I'm not alone. So you must be strong Justin. Like you said to us, Beliebers. Much love and Happy 20th birthday Justeennn

P.S: I miss kidrauhl, I want he come back, tbh.
-D







Found picts on http://picyou.com/user/justabelieber

Komentar