Living the dream



"Do you have a dream?"

That's such a funny question. I mean, of course we have. Everybody has a dream. Even though just a little.

Oh wait, that is dream. A real dream. Like an aim. Not a "dream" when we fall a sleep.

Me too. I mean, I have a dream too. There's a lot of dreams in my mind. I want to realizing them one by one. Maybe there will need some time, but it's okay.

When I talked about a dream, I feel like.. so excited.
I feel like so alive.
I didn't lied. That's true.

Wait a minute, you..
What??
You don't have a dream?

I think you should know.
Having a dream is like you have a plan for your future.
Having a dream is like you won't be confused to live your life because you have a goal in your life, you will struggle and work hard for that.

Yes I know, it won't be easy to chase your dream. But don't worry, you're not alone. Everybody feels that way.

So?

So, wake up.
Dare to dreaming.
Struggle for that and living your dream.

Sincerely,
-D



[Photography by Joy and Caiti]

Komentar