(Impermanent) Goodbye Letter

Hey,

This time I will write about something important and also a goodbye :'( not permanent goodbye just.. let's say for some time you know. (about 7 months i guess or more idk)

Okay, just to the point. So next year will be my senior year.
(YES yahoooo..)

Senior year. Which means the last year I'm in the high freakin' school. So happy to hear that, because this is the time I've waited for.
(Since I entered highschool obviously-_-)

I can't wait to graduate and say goodbye and leave this place and go to uni or college and get a job and face my future and fight for my dreams and blablablah :D

Sorry not sorry, but I'm very disappointed. I mean they lied to me. Those movies too.

It's never like the movies~
It's never like they say~
(Okayy forget it.)

Highschool isn't as fun as it appears to be on TV. And also why I hate highschool, it's because something. (the last reason a hundred percent true and changed me into a "new person")

Maybe I was angry and blamed on myself during this phase, but because of that too I got good lesson for my life.

I got many experiences about life, people, how to appreciate something even it hurts tho, about science, how to be mature, wisdom, and another things.

Even though I hate highschool it doesn't mean I hate learn. I love learn. Actually when I learned about a new thing. That was so fun.

But so yeah, I want to finish it as soon as possible. And I think my prayers were answered.

A couple weeks ago, my friends gave me an information about when national examination yes the final exam will be held. And they said it'd be held on February. Woohoo... Honestly I'm about a little nervous but then I realized this is what I want. So, this not makes me afraid and worry anymore. Because, yes I'm so ready for that.

I'll fight for my future. I will make some preparation including maybe deactivated social media during that time, after this holiday perhaps. (that's why i called this post as a goodbye)

I hope after all I've done I get better life, I can reach all of my dreams, and oh uni or college :D I'm coming.

Okay then, this is that time. See you, wish me luck.

-D


Ps: About two weeks ago i had motorcycle accident and i got a little.. just little fracture on my left leg so for a while i cant walk and also for the first day of school maybe i cant attend it. Since the accident until now i've bed-rested. I cant doing anything. I need help to do everything. Doctor said it may need about 1.5 or 2 months until im completely cured. But yesterday they said i can walk with one leg with crutch. So..bcs of that i need focus for my cure and.. i also must focus for school so.. yeah, i think i must deactivated my social med accs. Including this one :(
Oh and i say thank you to everyone who gives their prayers and thoughts for me, thank you so much.
Bye bye

Photo: we heart it

Komentar