Moving🍃🌾

Will come to us a time,
where your childhood is just a memory
all that you wish become true
the time that you have waited like all day is coming
leaving your past,
people grew up
you say goodbye to your old friends, your nice neighbour,
your mother your father your sisters your brothers your grandma your grandpa your families even your cats
and you are moving to another city, to another country, to another place that strange for you
living alone,
to follow your dreams, your passion, your future
And this is what they called...
everything has changed.

I don't know what I'm talking about :( but all I know is just this is the last two weeks I'm at home. Because in two weeks later I'm gonna move to another city for my study.

I know, I know. It was just like yesterday I told you about that, and now I write another words about moving. It's because I just checked the schedule and I was getting surprise too because I only have two weeks to prepare everything, including enjoy my last time at home. Well, it's not "that last" but I mean I don't know when will I come home again. So yeah.. That's it.

I know it's funny that.. You know, I was like wishing this time come fastly. But now I can hardly believe this that those time flies...
And it's really coming.
I just feel like.. whoa.

But.. It's okay.

I know about that. I'm ready, I'm fine. I just... Getting a little.. You know.. I just don't believe it that I will leave home soon.

And if you ask me now how I feel..
I'll say...
I don't know.

I don't know what should I feel. Happy or sad, I just really don't know.

(:(

Ps: I said I don't know I'm happy or sad. But in reality, when I wrote this I can't stop crying. Not only because my feeling but also because Maroon 5 - Daylight that I play. I know it's embarassing, but yeah sorry if this topic not interest in your mind. I just wrote what I wanted.

Komentar