Say Hello Again😀



Whoaa so it was about a year ago I wrote my last post on this blog? It's been so long :D I know. But of course you know why, well yeah in a whole year I totally pushed myself to study and was preparing for go to uni [surely for my leg's cure too, you remember? about the accident :( sometimes it's still get me really hurts :(], don't blame me because everyone knows that it's really difficult to be accepted in state uni. Well I know that state uni is not "that everything" but for me as soon as we can get that, why don't make this become priority. Okay everyone has their own choice but don't protest too because it's my choice.
However finally I reach one of my goals even it's not my main goals, it's just like you know... I called it "step to reach my main goals" you confused? Same haha lol no just kidding. Well something like that. But I do really thanks a lot to God. He gives me everything, He let me to receive this. Alhamdulillah :')

Yes I accepted in two study programs in two universities one of about transportation and other about engineering. Precisely Chemical Engineering and soooo guess what major I finally pick? ;)

*drumsroll*

I choose....
Chemical Engineering wooooo yeaaahh :D

Why I take chemical engineering as my major because I loveeeee chemicals since the first time I knew this subject. Eventhough I'm not that smart student for chems but it's my passion, I do love chems, lol I wrote it twice :'D

Well it's not about who is the smarter or who is the genius, it's about who's do struggle and work hard. Like in arabic quotes,

"Who is struggle they will successfull"

So even I don't really smart in chems I do learn to understand it :)

And you know what when I got message that I accepted in two universities it really made me cry. I remember those days of course I won't forget that day :') it such the beautiful day ever. And I was like really really crying. It was the first time my happiness crying lol please don't judge me XD

At that time I immediately took a pray and thanks God for everything. He gives me a beautiful gift :')

You remember when I always complain about my life and anything in this blog just because well problems in my life, but you know what, a happy ending like in those movies is really happens to me now. And I don't know but now I feel like full of shame to God why because.. It was like... I complained, and He gave me amazing gift. How awful I am :'(

Well, but I can't just stop and continuing smile because it's just the beginning not the ending. Remember that it's just "step" not "stop" not my main goals just way to reach main goals. So after this holiday and starting become uni student :D I need to focus, to struggle and sure work harder than before :)

I promise.

Komentar