Another Ugly Duckling

[image by moondogy42]


When everything's gone. Unwanted. Ignored. No one cares. Lonely. There was no rain. There was no wind. There was no sound. Only the sigh of disappointment. Wants to rebelled. Wants to fight all injustice. How ridiculous when unwanted duck wants to against the world. Sad. Sick. Angry. Hurt. These all mixed feelings become one. Geez. It would be naive. Honestly he just wanted a happiness. But he was found that no one let him be happy even just smile. I don't know who will he blame. No one. How poor he is. Trust me, this is really painful. When the wind gently blow the leaves and dust that covered the dry ground. He walked alone. Going to an unknown place. He just bring a hope. A hope for change his silly life to a better life.


Now I'm the ugly duckling, but I believe one day I'll be a beautiful swan..  -D

Komentar