Sick and tired

I'm not giving up but I'm just too sick and too tired to living this life. I don't know why, but I'm just feeling I have too much problems.
Two weeks ago my cuties cats were death. You think I'm sad just because I'm losing my cats? Actually, it isn't only that. First, I have a problem in school. It makes me hate people in my school. Not them all just some people who ever be my friends and now become my enemies. And it's funny. If you have an enemy, I think you will become so rude and careless to them. But I'm not. I still act a little friendly to them. I don't know what I'm supposed to do.
Then like what I said before, I had lost my cats. My cat is everything to me. They are always be there for me. They make me feel good when I'm in upset. They are better than people, tbh that's why I feel worst when they were leaving me. To another place where I can't bring them back
I have some questions, why God take my moodbooster when I have another problem? Why I'm unable to be a happy person? Why I always get problem? Why I'm different with other? Why I become an introvert who's very quite and always gets bullying? Why I don't have any chance? Why I'm too afraid to say what I have to say?
I'm sick and tired being like this, you think i better die? Maybe, but i think it's better if seventeen years ago i never born

-D




Source: Tumblr

Komentar