Give me a chance to thinking

Tomorrow
Avril Lavigne


And I wanna believe you. When you tell me that it'll be ok. Ya I try to believe you. But I don't.



When you say that it's gonna be, it always turns out to be a different way.
I try to believe you. Not today, today, today, today, today..



I don't know how I'll feel, tomorrow, tomorrow.
I don't know what to say, tomorrow, tomorrow is a different day.
It's always been up to you. It's turning around. It's up to me. I'm gonna do what I have to do, just don't. Gimme a little time. Leave me alone a little while. Maybe it's not too late, not today, today, today, today, today..



Tomorrow it may change...


-D



Photos:
- www.flickr.com/photos/joedsilva/7880279920/
- ingirll.tumblr.com/post/78545382096/i-find-a-certain-degree-of-loneliness-not-only
- alberii.tumblr.com/
- piccolor.com/tumblr-quotes-life-tumblr-love-quotes-and-saying-bukge-bukge-2/

Komentar