Live what i live

Im in a zone that uh um sometimes makes me confused of everything in my life, sometimes it makes me feel guilty and unimportant to keeping alive, sometimes it's hard to understand 'what the hell i was doing?' Like, you don't deserve it. You may won't capable to reach your target, you were just wasting your time. But my mind said that i don't need to hear some voices that just make me give up. Because i know people want to tackle me, beat me, and make me like a loser.

That reality in some moments made me so tired and the 'im not ready' coming then i feel like i give up. But what could i do now? There's no choice to stop the clock tick-tocking. If i stuck in my place, the fire will come to me. If im turning back, i will fall in a cliff. If im facing everything in front of me to get what i want, i have to ready to get the more pain. It's so frustrating.


-D

Komentar